Becoming an online financial partner with Care Net has multiple benefits for you and our ministry!
Each year, 3 million women across America find themselves facing an unplanned pregnancy, many without the emotional, medical, or financial support needed to carry their babies to term. As a result, more than 1.2 million of these women will choose to undergo an abortion. Your gift to Care Net helps these women choose life. Read more about our work, the ministry your gift makes possible.
How can you donate?
Other Ways to Give
Office hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern
PO Box 758530
Topeka, KS 66675-8530
As a 501 (c)(3) organization, Care Net is eligible for many matching gifts programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Provide your company with a copy of our tax ID number: 54-1382723
- Fill out an application and send it with your donation to:
Attn: Donor Relations
44180 Riverside Parkway
Lansdowne, VA 20176
Please remember to have your broker attach your name to the stock transfer to TD Ameritrade. This is very important, especially if your gift has been transferred electronically to our account or a certificate has been issued in Care Net's name, since your name will not be associated with your donation. We would also like to say "thank you" by providing you with an acknowledgment letter for your tax purposes. Below are directions for making transfers of stock:
DTC Transfer - This is a convenient way to transfer your securities. Simply instruct your broker to electronically transfer your securities out of your account into Care Net's TD Ameritrade account. Your broker will need the following information:
Brokerage firm: TD Ameritrade
Account name: Care Net Corporate
Account number: 862869278
DTC number: 0188
Federal Tax ID number: 54-1382723
Care Net's Pledge to Donors
Care Net is a member of the
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
Care Net's online donations are processed according to the highest security standards.
Our Donor Bill of Rights
- We promise that we will value our relationship with you more than any need to ask for financial support.
- We promise that our financial appeals will ask nothing more than that you give to our ministry freely, cheerfully, and in obedience to God's calling.
- We promise that we will respect and honor all donors of our ministry without regard to the size of their gifts or the frequency of their giving.
- We promise that we will not use coercion, manipulation, or any other improper conduct to persuade you to give financially to this ministry.
- We promise that we will use your financial gifts in accordance with the purposes we say they will be used.
- We promise that we will honor and adhere to any special restrictions that you place upon your financial gifts to this ministry.
- We promise that we will exercise good stewardship in using the financial resources that you entrust to us, and we promise that we will comply with all standards of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and the Christian Service Charities (CSC), of which we are members.
- We promise that we will regularly communicate with you about the work of our ministry and the programs that you support.
- We promise that all of our communications to you will be truthful and accurate.
- We promise that we will invite your input, involvement, and ideas in helping to shape our mission and define our future ministry programs.
- We promise that we will regularly invite you to share your prayer requests, and we will faithfully pray for your needs.
- We promise that we will conduct all of our ministry activities with the ultimate goal of advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and giving glory to God.
- In order to protect your privacy, Care Net will not sell or rent your name to any other organization.